The following SQL statements are currently supported.
- SELECT is used when you want to read (select) your data.
- DRAW is used when you want to visualize query results.
- INSERT is used when you want to add (insert) or update (upsert) data.
- CREATE TABLE is used to create a new table
- ALTER TABLE is used to modify an existing table's schema
- DROP TABLE is used to drop an existing table
- DESCRIBE shows the structure of a table
- DESCRIBE PARTITIONS list the table's partitions
- SHOW TABLES lists the tables in a database